Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 20 - not quite sure where Day 19 went...

Seems like I woke up yesterday and, in a flash, the day was over...

Shopped, juiced, stuck some coffee up my ass, dry brushed, showered, looked for work on Craig's List, watched Luther which is my new Netflix addiction, drank a lot of tea, shopped for a japanese style vegetable knife online and then went to sleep. 


Last night I dreamt I ate pizza.

No spiritual epiphanies and nothing too exciting.  I think I'm depressed and bored with my life.  Oh, and I'm hungry. 

I'm also disgusted by the whole scenario with my sister and my graphic designer friend.  Even though I paid her bill, he is clearly mad at me as he didn't bother reaching out to me for my birthday and hasn't returned any of my emails.

I finally decided to confront him as I'm not one to play games.  If there's a problem, out with it already.  My email to him basically asked if he was upset with me and I wanted to know why.  I did everything I possibly could to make the situation right with him which included paying the bill.  I then went on and told him what a shame it would be if the situation with my sister impacted our friendship because he was a dear friend to me.  That was sent Tuesday night.  No response.

So, this ended up costing me $100 that I didn't really have, my relationship with my friend who is also a valuable work reference and, of course, I've cut my sister out of my life as a result of this debacle.  All of this for a simple referral.  Let that be a valuable lesson.

People never cease to amaze me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment