Friday, July 6, 2012

Last meal

I just had my last solid meal before my fast.  Low carb pasta w/ my homemade artichoke pesto and goat cheese along w/ a Boddington's pub ale which is the best beer on the planet.  I eat relatively healthy as it is.  I make a lot of my dishes from scratch like pesto and soups... My cuisinart food processor and Champion juicer are my most used accessories (besides my Cuisinart grind and brew coffee maker).

My fridge is full of fruits and veggies.  I couldn't fit in anymore if I tried.  It cost about $70 and it's not even for the full week.  The majority are organic but I still had to buy some non-organic.  My friend lives in Berlin and he told me that he gets organic vegetables delivered to his door and they're very reasonably priced.  Apparently, they're in abundance there.  Here in California, i couldn't even find a fucking organic Granny Smith apple and I went to 3 stores.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day.  I'm nervous and kind of excited too.  Don't know what to expect.  My yoga teacher told me to go to restorative yoga on Wednesday as it would be good for what I'm trying to accomplished--- not too intensive but still mastering poses.

This is a true test of discipline.


No comments:

Post a Comment