Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 6 continued...

Wow.  I just got a total surge of energy.  It feels wonderful. 

I also recalled a pretty fucked up dream I had last night.  In it, I was hanging out with my neighbor.  A husband and wife live next door but in the dream I was hanging out with the wife.  She's very nice only very old fashioned and proper.  Let's just say I could never tell her about my NYC exploits or she would gasp and look at me differently.

In the dream she was entertaining a bunch of housewives.  There was a pastor there.  He walked up to me and asked if I wanted to join the bible study and I yelled in his face, "I'm Jewish!" and then walked away.  I was afraid that he would tell my neighbor and I didn't want her to think poorly of me so I walked up to him and apologized.  Then I told him about my aversion to Christianity and why.  Then I grabbed his cock and whispered in his ear, "Enough talk about religion. Let's go someplace and fuck." 

He was more than happy to go with me and all the while I kept thinking what a piece of shit phony he was but in my dream I was horny.  Then we walked into a secluded place and started having sex.  I woke myself up having an orgasm.

Is this related to my juice fast?  Do I secretly want to have sex with a preacher?  And just why was I hanging out with a bunch of housewives?

It sort of disturbs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment